When: 7:30 PM
Where: Madison Square Garden
Starting Lineups (Subject To Change)
PG: Jason Terry
SG: Avery Bradley
PF: Brandon Bass
C: Kevin Garnett
PG: Jason Kidd
SG: Ronnie Brewer
SF: Carmelo Anthony
PF: Marcus Camby
C: Tyson Chandler
Matthew Falkenbury, theKnicksBlog.com
The Knicks are back to their winning ways, winning the last two over the Spurs and Magic and are back at the Garden tonight to take on Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and the Boston Celtics. This is the first time the Knicks will play the Celtics this season.
As was posted earlier today, Rajon Rondo was suspended for one game by the NBA, for bumping a Referee on Saturday night against Atlanta and not cooperating with a league investigation.
Five Questions About Tonight’s Game
- Who comes out on top in the matchup between Carmelo Anthony and Paul Pierce?
- How will Amar’e play against the likes of Garnett and Bass?
- How will the Rondo suspension affect the Celtics?
- Can the Knicks take advantage of the Celtics poor perimeter defense?
- Which Knicks player on the bench will stand out tonight?