When: 3:00 PM
Where: O2 Arena in London, England
Network: MSG, NBA TV
Starting Lineups (Subject To Change)
PG: Brandon Knight
SG: Kyle Singler
PF: Jason Maxiell
C: Greg Monroe
PG: Jason Kidd
SG: Iman Shumpert
SF: Chris Copeland
PF: Carmelo Anthony
C: Tyson Chandler
The Knicks got back to winning this past Sunday with a win over the Hornets and now head across the pond in search of starting another winning streak. This afternoon from London, England, the Knicks will be going up against Greg Monroe, Tayshaun Prince and the Detroit Pistons. This is the second time the Knicks will play the Pistons this season, defeating them on November 25th 121-100 at the Garden.
This afternoon marks the return of Iman Shumpert to the rotation for the first time since suffering a knee injury against the Heat in the playoffs last April. He will be in the starting lineup and his minutes will monitored in the same fashion that Amar’e’s minutes have been.
Five Questions About This Afternoon’s Game
- How will the Knicks look after three days off?
- How will Iman Shumpert look in his first game back?
- Will the Knicks back court keep Brandon Knight in check?
- Who will play better, Tyson Chandler or Greg Monroe?
- Will Carmelo Anthony again get the best of Tayshaun Prince?