On this week’s show, Moke Hamilton and Harris Decker ask Knicks legend John Starks if the 1994 Knicks can beat this year’s team. Also, Moke and Harris discuss the odds in Las Vegas pegging the Knicks a 22:1 shot at winning a championship.
For the show rundown, click here...
- Moke and Harris say hello
- 1st preseason game between Knicks and Celtics
- Amar’e Stoudemire’s knee injury
- John Starks calls in (13:00)
- Who would win: 1994 Knicks vs. 2013 Knicks?
- What’s the missing piece for a Knicks championship?
- Where does Melo rank as a scorer next to Dominique Wilkens and MJ?
- The Dunk
- Position Breakdown: Shooting Guard (26:30)
- Las Vegas chooses Nets over Knicks
- News & Notes
- Chris Douglas-Roberts signed
- Moke and Harris say goodbye