On this week’s episode: Moke Hamilton and Harris Decker discuss the fallout from a prediction pegging the Knicks with 37 wins this season. The guys also chat with Howard Beck of Bleacher Report about where he thinks the Knicks will end up in 2014.
For the show rundown, click here...
- Moke and Harris say hello
- JR Smith wants to start
- Shump or JR to start?
- Howard Beck of Bleacher Report calls in (12:35)
- Position Breakdown: Small Forward
- TKB Mailbag (31:25)
- News & Notes
- Shump’s haircut
- Knicks Open Practice at Columbia on 10/20
- Moke and Harris say goodbye